• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2013
    Hello everyone! Nice to meet you! I finally joined this forum and am impressed here already!

My real name is Chris :) and I am here to make some friends, and have fun!

I love; Pokemon, Yugioh, LittleBigPlanet, COD and Bomberman. My Favourite Pokemon types are Psychic and Poison.

How are we all?

Years
  • Heya Chris, welcome to PC! :D Good to meet you! I've been looking at your avatar for the longest time trying to figure out what it is... I bet it's something obvious that I'm not seeing lol.

Friends will be around every corner here, especially since we're such a big forum. So long as you put yourself out there you'll probably meet a lot of people... kind of inevitable, really, even if you're one of those shyer people like how I used to be. You'll meet some really cool people through your introduction thread too, so there's also that! Speaking of YGO, I used to be so addicted to the anime and actually want to rewatch it since it's been so long. Still need to watch more of GX; only on the ninth episode. D: But it used to be such a huge part of my childhood so the love for it will always be there. <3

What do you enjoy most about Pokemon? Games, anime, cards, merchandise, manga, or a mixture of more than just one? Playing any games right now? ...aaand what do you think of X and Y, if you've heard of 'em? Since we're mostly a Pokemon forum I'd love to know about your Pokemon-related interests, though other things are fine too, of course.

Have a blast here on the forum though, and see you around~

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Hello Fossil Fusion! I am a new member too! But anyways welcome to pokecommunity!

Any help you need count with me ;)

My best regards

Aegis

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2013
    Heya Chris, welcome to PC! :D Good to meet you! I've been looking at your avatar for the longest time trying to figure out what it is... I bet it's something obvious that I'm not seeing lol.

Friends will be around every corner here, especially since we're such a big forum. So long as you put yourself out there you'll probably meet a lot of people... kind of inevitable, really, even if you're one of those shyer people like how I used to be. You'll meet some really cool people through your introduction thread too, so there's also that! Speaking of YGO, I used to be so addicted to the anime and actually want to rewatch it since it's been so long. Still need to watch more of GX; only on the ninth episode. D: But it used to be such a huge part of my childhood so the love for it will always be there. <3

What do you enjoy most about Pokemon? Games, anime, cards, merchandise, manga, or a mixture of more than just one? Playing any games right now? ...aaand what do you think of X and Y, if you've heard of 'em? Since we're mostly a Pokemon forum I'd love to know about your Pokemon-related interests, though other things are fine too, of course.

Have a blast here on the forum though, and see you around~

My avatar is the UKF Bass & Dubstep Logo! It's basically a big Subwoofer lol. Yes, I am into my DNB and Dub.

Awesome! I loved GX so much, my favourite character in it was Jim Cook! (He appears in Season 3).

I love the games, I enjoyed most of them. I also love all the Gym Leaders, I've been recently doing Playthroughs with Gym Leaders Pokemon from Kanto. I am currently on Blaine, and I have Giovanni left to do! I used to collect the cards, however I do not like the rotating out of sets! :( At the moment I am on Firered again ;).

Hello Fossil Fusion! I am a new member too! But anyways welcome to pokecommunity!

Any help you need count with me ;)

My best regards

Aegis

Awesome! Thanks man :) welcome to you too!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Chris! :D

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You've come to the right place if you're a Poké addict and want to make friends who enjoy what you do, too! xD

Cool interests, btw! Bomberman, haha, what a classic. Are you good at COD? I'm so terrible, but then again I just recently started playing that series. x(

Psychic Pokémon are awesome, and I'm glad you like poison types, too, because they're always so underrated.

I hope you have a great time here! If you want to talk, don't hesitate to drop a visitor message any time you'd like!

See you around!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • HEYA FUTURE CHAMPION hehe I sounded like that guy in every gym.Watever hi dude
    welcome nice to meet you Chris.hope you enjoy here *goes Flying in my Pidgeot*

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2013
    Hi, Chris! :D

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You've come to the right place if you're a Poké addict and want to make friends who enjoy what you do, too! xD

Cool interests, btw! Bomberman, haha, what a classic. Are you good at COD? I'm so terrible, but then again I just recently started playing that series. x(

Psychic Pokémon are awesome, and I'm glad you like poison types, too, because they're always so underrated.

I hope you have a great time here! If you want to talk, don't hesitate to drop a visitor message any time you'd like!

See you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Bomberman is a classic. Shame I haven't seen any new games in a LONG LONG time now! Cod.. Not really xD my friends are so much better I normally have some good games, then bad games. VERY INCONSISTENT!

Yeah, Poison is very underrated. It needs more strengths and boosts in Gen 6!!

Awesome thanks so much, don't go back on that ;D

HEYA FUTURE CHAMPION hehe I sounded like that guy in every gym.Watever hi dude
    welcome nice to meet you Chris.hope you enjoy here *goes Flying in my Pidgeot*

Awesome! Wow can I have a ride on Pidgeot too? :)

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Awesome! Wow can I have a ride on Pidgeot too? :)
    Shure!Pidgeot Is frendly :D If you are not a rock or electric pokemon XD
    BTW poison type can be dangerous.Expecially in Nuzlokes you are done if you see a poison on a nuzloke and it poisons you,you can say bye bye to it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2013
    Shure!Pidgeot Is frendly :D If you are not a rock or electric pokemon XD
    BTW poison type can be dangerous.Expecially in Nuzlokes you are done if you see a poison on a nuzloke and it poisons you,you can say bye bye to it

I just started my first Nuzlocke on Pokemon Red 151! Luckily my Team has not had this problem yet. My Current Team is Ivysaur L26 | Oddish L18. Most of my Pokemon died and I am only at Cerulean City.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Well met Chris! Hmm. Considering your user name do you like fossil pokemon? Or do you prefer psychic and poison all the way? :D Both are great types. I personally like both types very much. And yeah poison is a little underrated. :/ What might be your favourite pokemon? Also I hope you enjoy your time here! :D See ya around!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I am doing an Nuzloke too! Fire red Nuzloke Time!I post updates recently in the challenges forum.
    Current team
    Jack(Charmander lv 13)
    Ace(Pidgey lv 8)
    Bugster(butterfree lv 15 due to literatly KIKED BROCK'S BUTT)
    Batty(Zubat lv 7)

dead
    Monk(lv 5-lv 7)reason:GARY OAK !!!!!!!!!!

Back