• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2016
    My name is Ronwell and I'm new here because i'm the biggest fan of Pokemon especially my favorite Pokemon Character: Max (Younger Sister of May). I am biggest fan of the WWE but Don't worry. I'm not a fan of ANY Pokemon Characters but Max is my favorite Pokemon Character. He is only one for me. NOT Any Pokemon Characters. But I'm friendly and i'm fan of ROM Hacking like Pokemon Ash Gray and Ash Quest. My Favorite Non-Legendary Pokemon is Magikarp because Magikarp is the only one who can defeat EVERY Trainers in the Pokemon world for me. NO ONE CAN STOP My Magikarp. My Favorite Legendary Pokemon is Arceus. He is the God of Pokemon. I download Pokemon Emerald and i finished it. I like Tips & Tricks because without Tips & Tricks, it will be hopeless for me. Anyway, I love every trainer but hate bad attitude. I hope Max and Vivi will be my team on Pokemon Tournament and my Magikarp and Arceus will be my Pokemon. I never abuse the power of Magikarp and Arceus. Because i love these Pokemon. Thank you, every one! Have a good day/evening!

Years
    Max is hilarious and adorable. I for one adore him myself and he was one of the reasons the Hoenn anime saga was among my favorites. Can rewatch it all day awww yes. Welcome welcome to PC, Ronwell! Be sure to check out the Pokemon Anime board to discuss the series, yes? You're sure to enjoy your time here. <3

And hacking is quite huge here among a chunk of our members so getting into that is a good choice. Our Emulation & ROM Hacking board is filled with amazing hacks to try out so you'll be busy for a while! I for one adore Liquid Crystal and consider it one of the best second generation remakes.. too bad Shiny Gold was never finished. Ash Gray is one of the more popular hacks here so if you're ever looking to discuss that be sure to pop by its official thread.

Hope you have a good time! =) Contact our staff if you're in need of help along the way as we're glad to assist. PC has tips/tricks, hacks, and all sorts of other things so you're certainly going to have lots to do aha. See you around.

Back