• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    hello! hope im not 2 late, welcome to all of u! im here to say that, if your interested in joining a pokemon club please join, cuzz we got it here on

P.C. we have a wide selection to chose from, so feel free to express ur love to pokemon.. c u there!

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • Hello Akira nice to meet you and hope your time on here is a wonderful one always fun and nice meeting fellow lovers of pokemon

btw I know I'm late and my bad

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • But of course we will! Fun is our lil'name after all! Nice meeting ya, Aki! Hope you're having a good time here so far, full of friends and goood times! :3

Mmm, so, I take it that you're a fellow pokemon fan along with the rest of us? I've been a fan for about.. 16 years now, but it's still fun games to play regardless! Mmm, also excited for the ORAS remakes coming soon; those are said to be quite amazing too, because of the 3D goodness from X&Y, y'know?

Mmm, but yeah, I hope you will familiarize with the forum, and I hope you'll stick around with us! We've got plenty in store here that will come around soon! Like our PC Get Together that will have a wide variety of events, so, hope you'll check that out when it comes! And have a great stay! Hope we'll chat some more sometime! <33

Back