• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there !

Years
  • Hi !

I'm new here so it's time to introduce myself !
    I'm Luvlondon23. I'm a French girl and a pokemon fan of course.

I'm 26 years old. I'm a student in journalism.

I've started to play pokemon in 1998. Yeah, I'm old :D

I belong to a huge French community of pokemon addict and so I'm looking forward to discover new ways of playing.

Beside playing pokemon, I like hanging out with friends and other video games.

See you soon guys !
    Bye !!

Years
  • And I guess I'm the first one to say hello! Great pleasure to meet you, Luvlondon!

I've been into Pokemon for around as long as you have, in fact around 17 years I've been into the franchise now and still going strong. Don't worry about how old you are, we actually have a lot of older fans of Pokemon here at PC just like yourself, and given you've had forum experience I'm sure fitting in will be no problem, thanks to the diversity of topics as well as all the awesome people you'll be able to talk to.

Hopefully all goes well for you and you can have fun while checking out the community, and who knows maybe you might make a new friend along the way as well, but PC is a forum where we accept anyone no matter what you are. I'll be seeing you around, and I'm always open if you ever need anything!

- Hikamaru

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Hello Luvlondon23! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

There are many more Pokemon fans that are older than you. There are also many French trainers here. I hope you are enjoying yourself here! :)

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Journalism, eh? Sounds awesome! What were you hoping to do once you'd finished your studies? There are plenty of things you could do with a degree like that, after all :3

What other video games do you like to play? We have a section dedicated to other Video Games; that might be of some interest to you! I'm a JRPG fanatic personally, although I dabble in other genres from time to time.

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • With this degree I hope to work in England especially. I wnat to work on crimes, strange uh ? :)
    I'm a Zelda addict and I bought Fantasy Life. So yeah I'm a JRPG addict too ;)
    Thanks for your welcomings ;)

Back