• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~HELLO THERE!~

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2015
    Hello Pokecommunity!

This is NathanChrys speaking, and I am new to this community and I hope I have a pleasant stay here ^_^
    I like A LOT of videogames! Some games that I like are the FNAF series, League of legends (although I use the Garena one 'cause I live in the Philippines >.<) and. of course, POKEMON! I am also a bit young (Being 12 and all that)

I also like other anime such as One piece and Fairy tail, and I also watch some Tv shows like The Walking Dead and NCIS. I am not that quite a music junkie, but I like some bands out there. I really like to watch Youtube videos ALOT, mostly videos of Markiplier and JacksepticEye, and sometimes Natewantstobattle.

So guys, this is NathanChrys, and I hope to make some good memories here at Pokecommunity!!

Welcome, Nathan! Good having you aboard. n~n

Omg I love FT. Do you read the manga? It's gotten really exciting lately and this almost feels like the final arc so I hope it'll continue being good. Never tried FNAF though.. but that game seems insanely popular, I just get scared easily so I don't think it'd be my thing. xD; Be sure to check out the Video Games and Anime & Manga boards here - you're going to have so much to discuss there given your wide range of interests! Sit back and have a good time, yes?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2015

Omg I love FT. Do you read the manga? It's gotten really exciting lately and this almost feels like the final arc so I hope it'll continue being good. Never tried FNAF though.. but that game seems insanely popular, I just get scared easily so I don't think it'd be my thing. xD; Be sure to check out the Video Games and Anime & Manga boards here - you're going to have so much to discuss there given your wide range of interests! Sit back and have a good time, yes?

The manga was quite good in my opinion, the final arc NEEDS to be good XD. FNAF is... well, if you get used to the jumpscares, those won't bother much after a while (Trust me, I know)

Heey there! and welcome to PC! really nice to meet you!

I like animes as well, but I'm not as much as I should be into them. I would like to play LoL but, it looks really annoying. Ooh! if you like music, can I ask what kind of music do you like? watching Youtube is cool, but it's not my thing, haha. Oh, I'm sure you're going to love PC just like everybody here. It's full of amazing people!

And, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask me! I'm always here for helping, I wish you luck, and I really hope that you stay around, cheers! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, I can assure myself that I'm going to have a pleasant time here at PC. As said, League Of Legends is quite annoying I must admit, but it does wear on you though. I like any music as long as It has a tune to it. I currently listen to Demons by Imagine Dragons and Love runs out by One Republic

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2015

The manga was quite good in my opinion, the final arc NEEDS to be good XD. FNAF is... well, if you get used to the jumpscares, those won't bother much after a while (Trust me, I know)

Heey there! and welcome to PC! really nice to meet you!

I like animes as well, but I'm not as much as I should be into them. I would like to play LoL but, it looks really annoying. Ooh! if you like music, can I ask what kind of music do you like? watching Youtube is cool, but it's not my thing, haha. Oh, I'm sure you're going to love PC just like everybody here. It's full of amazing people!

And, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask me! I'm always here for helping, I wish you luck, and I really hope that you stay around, cheers! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, I can assure myself that I'm going to have a pleasant time here at PC. As said, League Of Legends is quite annoying I must admit, but it does wear on you though. I like any music as long as It has a tune to it. I currently listen to Demons by Imagine Dragons and Love runs out by One Republic

Back