• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello there!

Honeyloupe

Cantadew!
    Days
    • Any Pronouns
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hi! I've been lurking around here for a bit, so I decided to finally make an account! I'll probably still continue to lurk though (oof)
    I've mostly stuck to the main series games while growing up, so I really wanna branch out and get into things like TCG collecting and nuzlocking while I'm here!

Years
    Hi! I've been lurking around here for a bit, so I decided to finally make an account! I'll probably still continue to lurk though (oof)
    I've mostly stuck to the main series games while growing up, so I really wanna branch out and get into things like TCG collecting and nuzlocking while I'm here!

Hello Honeyloupe, and welcome to the forums!
    You can find all about TCG in the related section!
    And for nuzlockes, you might want to have a look at the Challenges section.
    Have you tried some fan games ? I could suggest one you might like if you are into challenges!

Honeyloupe

Cantadew!
    Days
    • Any Pronouns
    • Seen May 17, 2024

I think my favorite game would probably be Pokemon X, though I really like RSE and BW2 too!

Hello Honeyloupe, and welcome to the forums!
    You can find all about TCG in the related section!
    And for nuzlockes, you might want to have a look at the Challenges section.
    Have you tried some fan games ? I could suggest one you might like if you are into challenges!
    I'll check out those two sections- they look really interesting! As for fangames, I've played a couple, but none that are really focused on challenges/difficulty. I'd love any recommendations!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I'll check out those two sections- they look really interesting! As for fangames, I've played a couple, but none that are really focused on challenges/difficulty. I'd love any recommendations!

I can suggest Reborn! Tough battles, but also great story, characters (my favourite being one who inspired me ^^), areas to explore, hairpulling puzzles to solve, ...
    On less challenging fan games, have you tried Insurgence ? The best all-around fan game in my opinion!

Honeyloupe

Cantadew!
    Days
    • Any Pronouns
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I can suggest Reborn! Tough battles, but also great story, characters (my favourite being one who inspired me ^^), areas to explore, hairpulling puzzles to solve, ...
    On less challenging fan games, have you tried Insurgence ? The best all-around fan game in my opinion!
    I haven't heard of Reborn before! It sounds really intriguing...
    I tried playing Insurgence a while back, but I stopped for some reason. I've heard a lot of good things about it though, so maybe I should pick it back up!
    Also, how exactly do you reply to specific posts? I've been messing around for a bit, but all I've managed to do is quote specific things from posts, and not just the post itself :/ Really sorry!

Years
    I haven't heard of Reborn before! It sounds really intriguing...
    I tried playing Insurgence a while back, but I stopped for some reason. I've heard a lot of good things about it though, so maybe I should pick it back up!
    Also, how exactly do you reply to specific posts? I've been messing around for a bit, but all I've managed to do is quote specific things from posts, and not just the post itself :/ Really sorry!

It is fine, we are here to help!
    First, click on the "Respond" button in the bottom right corner of the post(s) you want to reply to. Then, you will see a colored button in the bottom right corner of your screen with the number of posts you have selected. Click on it and the related users will be quoted in your message! Make sure to quote every post you want to reply to, as this causes everything you might have previously typed in your message disappear. Feel free to ask if you any other question on the forums!

Regarding Insurgence, I also had to stop playing it but it was because it was not fully finished at the time. I restarted playing when it finally was finished, and it sure was worth it! That feeling of having reached the end of a great journey, when I reached that last Pokémon in outer space, with that music theme...

Last edited:

Honeyloupe

Cantadew!
    Days
    • Any Pronouns
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    It is fine, we are here to help!
    First, click on the "Respond" button in the bottom right corner of the post(s) you want to reply to. Then, you will see an orange button in the bottom right corner of your screen with the number of posts you have selected. Click on it and the related users will be quoted in your message! Make sure to quote every post you want to reply to, as this causes everything you might have previously typed in your message disappear. Feel free to ask if you any other question on the forums!

Regarding Insurgence, I also had to stop playing it but it was because it was not fully finished at the time. I restarted playing when it finally was finished, and it sure was worth it! That feeling of having reached the end of a great journey, when I reached that last Pokémon in outer space, with that music theme...

Thank you so much!! I'll be sure to check out Reborn and Insurgence when I get the chance!

Years
    Hello!

Which starter did you pick in Pokemon X ? (on your first playthrough, in case you did multiple)
    What makes X your favorite game?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I think my favorite game would probably be Pokemon X, though I really like RSE and BW2 too!

Really? That's a game I don't hear as a favorite very often, what about X makes it your favorite? I haven't had the chance to try RSE yet, but I've heard a lot of great praise for Emerald, and BW2 are also fantastic! Oh, and I merged your original replies together for you. 👍
    Edit: I just now noticed that ReKoil asked the same question about X lol, but I myself am much too curious to change my question, so I'll add 'do you have a game you liked the least?' onto it instead.

Last edited:

Honeyloupe

Cantadew!
    Days
    • Any Pronouns
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hello!

Which starter did you pick in Pokemon X ? (on your first playthrough, in case you did multiple)
    What makes X your favorite game?

Really? That's a game I don't hear as a favorite very often, what about X makes it your favorite? I haven't had the chance to try RSE yet, but I've heard a lot of great praise for Emerald, and BW2 are also fantastic! Oh, and I merged your original replies together for you. 👍
    Edit: I just now noticed that ReKoil asked the same question about X lol, but I myself am much too curious to change my question, so I'll add 'do you have a game you liked the least?' onto it instead.

If I remember correctly, in my first playthrough I picked Froakie! Mainly because I was watching the anime and thought Ash's Froakie was really cool lol
    I'll admit that most of the reason I like X is because of nostalgia- it was my first Pokemon game, after all! But I still really like the region and the different Pokemon designs. There are some parts of Kalos, like Anistar and Snowbelle City, that are really pretty! And the music is gorgeous- the Gym Leader's theme was my first introduction to synth music as a kid, and it got me hooked. Though I do still have gripes with the characters and overall story (Team Flare... :\)
    As for my least favorite game, maybe SwSh? I'm pretty indifferent to them, I think. Either that or Gen 1- I just haven't played much of those games to form a real opinion on them!

Back