• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • Hey! My name is PokefanKIV, but you call me Star or Nanulak. I love Pokémon, Starfox, and Warriors by Erin Hunter! My top ten favorite (in no particular order besides Lucario) are Lucario, Zeraora, Zamazenta, Suicune, Dusk Lycanroc, Dark type Silvally, Umbreon, Mega Absol, Dachsbun, and Shaymin (Sky form). I first came to the forums because I saw the fan game part and I really want some help with mine, Pokémon: Seasons. I simply *love* to talk, so pm me or ask questions anytime! You also might know me on Bulbagarden. So anyway, any questions?

Oh, yeah, how would I post my fangame here? I already have quite a bit on it (there's a Pokémon: Seasons thread for it on Bulbagarden, if anyone wanna checks to tell me)

Last edited:

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Welcome to the forums PokefanKIV!
    Nice to see a fellow dachsbun enjoyer! it's one of my top 6!
    Well Good luck on your fangame!^^
    Thank you! Really for Pokémon: Seasons (my fangame), I just have to make some lore, some Pokémon, a plot, art, and that's about it lol

Days
  • Hey! My name is PokefanKIV, but you call me Star or Nanulak. I love Pokémon, Starfox, and Warriors by Erin Hunter! My top ten favorite (in no particular order besides Lucario) are Lucario, Zeraora, Zamazenta, Suicune, Dusk Lycanroc, Dark type Silvally, Umbreon, Mega Absol, Dachsbun, and Shaymin (Sky form). I first came to the forums because I saw the fan game part and I really want some help with mine, Pokémon: Seasons. I simply *love* to talk, so pm me or ask questions anytime! You also might know me on Bulbagarden. So anyway, any questions?

Oh, yeah, how would I post my fangame here? I already have quite a bit on it (there's a Pokémon: Seasons thread for it on Bulbagarden, if anyone wanna checks to tell me)

Hello there @PokefanKIV !!

Nice to meet you.

I am interested in knowing what different does your game offers ?

(I always wanted to look for a game where we are "destined" with a random Legendary Pokemon (580 BST), who joins our force later in the story. And same I wanted for our travel companion, too. Pokemon Insurgence does this, but everything is fixed there, hence I wanted to be a game where we obtain a 580 BST Pokemon, which is randomized and is determined by initial save file.)

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Hello there @PokefanKIV !!

Nice to meet you.

I am interested in knowing what different does your game offers ?

(I always wanted to look for a game where we are "destined" with a random Legendary Pokemon (580 BST), who joins our force later in the story. And same I wanted for our travel companion, too. Pokemon Insurgence does this, but everything is fixed there, hence I wanted to be a game where we obtain a 580 BST Pokemon, which is randomized and is determined by initial save file.)
    Nice to meet you too, Delta Crowned Sword! Sadly, my game doesn't offer that destined pair. However, you do automatically have a special Riolu that evolves into a Lucario with the Lucario version of Battle Bond, and in DLC 2, Divine Aspects (I probably shouldn't be working on DLC when I haven't even finished the main game lol), it gains a Divine alternative with its signature ability, Aura Bond. If you want, I can give you the details on the Riolu (Getting To Know You Riolu), Lucario (Aura Bond Lucario), Aura Lucario (Lucario's version of Ash Greninja), and Divine Lucario (the Aura Lucario alternative in DLC 2, Divine Aspects)

You can find my game here: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/pokemon-seasons.299690/

Years

Hello Nanulak, and welcome to the forums! There are neat Pokémon indeed!
    If you are looking for help for your fan game project, you can ask in the Recruitment section, where you will get more attention! To post your fan game, you can ask the related section's moderators. What makes Lucario your favourite Pokémon ?

I have seen you liked "Interviews with YOU : Fairy Edition"! ^^
    If you want, you can find the other interviews on the PC Daily page, listed on the right below the header image! ^^

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Hello Nanulak, and welcome to the forums! There are neat Pokémon indeed!
    If you are looking for help for your fan game project, you can ask in the Recruitment section, where you will get more attention! To post your fan game, you can ask the related section's moderators. What makes Lucario your favourite Pokémon ?

I have seen you liked "Interviews with YOU : Fairy Edition"! ^^
    If you want, you can find the other interviews on the PC Daily page, listed on the right below the header image! ^^
    Thanks for the welcome! And for the info!

As for the question about Lucario, I guess I just think it's cool. I like it's gimmick about aura, it's look, and its personality. Mega is cool as well. Zeraora used to be my favorite, thanks to its cat inspiration and awesome looks. Plus, I got it via Wonder Trade in Ultra Moon before it was released where I live, and it sticked at head of my party and is now head of Shield party

Days
  • Nice to meet you too, Delta Crowned Sword! Sadly, my game doesn't offer that destined pair. However, you do automatically have a special Riolu that evolves into a Lucario with the Lucario version of Battle Bond, and in DLC 2, Divine Aspects (I probably shouldn't be working on DLC when I haven't even finished the main game lol), it gains a Divine alternative with its signature ability, Aura Bond. If you want, I can give you the details on the Riolu (Getting To Know You Riolu), Lucario (Aura Bond Lucario), Aura Lucario (Lucario's version of Ash Greninja), and Divine Lucario (the Aura Lucario alternative in DLC 2, Divine Aspects)

You can find my game here: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/pokemon-seasons.299690/

Amazing concept for sure, and I am definitely looking forward to play it, once I will be free from exams and so !!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there! Somehow I failed to notice your post yesterday, no idea how that happened...

Anyway, cool to see another Starfox fan around here! Which of the games is your favorite?

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Hello there! Somehow I failed to notice your post yesterday, no idea how that happened...

Anyway, cool to see another Starfox fan around here! Which of the games is your favorite?
    Hello!

What got you to make your own fangame ?
    Sorry for not responding sooner! Ig that something's wrong with my notifications lol. Nice to meet you two too!
    For @Alex_Among_Foxes, I've only played 64 (haven't unlocked all the areas yet tho) and Starlink (haven't finished the game), but I think that my favorite is Starfox Adventures/Assault/Command. Reading on Starfox Wiki, I can't wait to maybe play those one day 😊. I just really love the story… and Fox and Krystal together 😏. Especially in Assault, when Tricky was teasing Fox about Krystal lol
    For @ReKoil, I guess I just wanted to make a fangame, and it's pretty fun

Any more questions?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I've only played 64 (haven't unlocked all the areas yet tho) and Starlink (haven't finished the game), but I think that my favorite is Starfox Adventures/Assault/Command. Reading on Starfox Wiki, I can't wait to maybe play those one day 😊. I just really love the story… and Fox and Krystal together 😏. Especially in Assault, when Tricky was teasing Fox about Krystal lol

Any more questions?

(Now that I'm awake enough to respond properly) 64 is very good, and my personal favorite! Though I do quite like Command a lot as well, with exception to having to fly around using only the touch screen... >_> I would love to see a remaster of it using proper stick and button movement. Anyway, as for any more questions... Which of the levels of 64 that you've played is your favorite?
    And how about favorite boss fight? favorite music track? I know that game very well lol. :p

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • (Now that I'm awake enough to respond properly) 64 is very good, and my personal favorite! Though I do quite like Command a lot as well, with exception to having to fly around using only the touch screen... >_> I would love to see a remaster of it using proper stick and button movement. Anyway, as for any more questions... Which of the levels of 64 that you've played is your favorite?
    And how about favorite boss fight? favorite music track? I know that game very well lol. :p
    Hmm… well, I know my favorite Starfox music is the Corneria theme in some games, and my favorite boss fight is the one on that cube-shaped stage, against Star Wolf. Sometimes I'll literally just wait until it's me against them four then beat them cause it's fun lol. My favorite 64 level is probably the same one. Since I don't remember that stage's name, I'm just gonna call it Borg Cube lol

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hmm… well, I know my favorite Starfox music is the Corneria theme in some games, and my favorite boss fight is the one on that cube-shaped stage, against Star Wolf. Sometimes I'll literally just wait until it's me against them four then beat them cause it's fun lol. My favorite 64 level is probably the same one. Since I don't remember that stage's name, I'm just gonna call it Borg Cube lol

You are thinking of the Bolse defense satellite, a fun stage that I sadly don't usually see Star Wolf on very often. My favorite music is the Zoness theme from 64, though the Star Wolf theme from Assault is very good as well. My favorite boss is a tie between the train guy and the boss of the asteroid field level, purely from their dialog alone.

How many stages have you done so far?

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • You are thinking of the Bolse defense satellite, a fun stage that I sadly don't usually see Star Wolf on very often. My favorite music is the Zoness theme from 64, though the Star Wolf theme from Assault is very good as well. My favorite boss is a tie between the train guy and the boss of the asteroid field level, purely from their dialog alone.

How many stages have you done so far?
    I've done the first normal path and the first alternate path (the Sun and the stage with the Train). And no wonder I thought "Dulse" from Ultra Sun and Moon when I thought of that stage lol. Have you seen TerminalMontage's Something Series's version of 64? It's crazy, incredibly inaccurate, but funny. Some parts I get, like the Asteroid Belt. It's a miracle I do, tbh

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I've done the first normal path and the first alternate path (the Sun and the stage with the Train). And no wonder I thought "Dulse" from Ultra Sun and Moon when I thought of that stage lol. Have you seen TerminalMontage's Something Series's version of 64? It's crazy, incredibly inaccurate, but funny. Some parts I get, like the Asteroid Belt. It's a miracle I do, tbh

Cool! And that makes sense from how similar the names are lol.
    No, I haven't. But I've seen some of their other Pokemon related videos and they were quite funny!

What is your favorite aspect of the series? Like, gameplay, story, etc.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Cool! And that makes sense from how similar the names are lol.
    No, I haven't. But I've seen some of their other Pokemon related videos and they were quite funny!

What is your favorite aspect of the series? Like, gameplay, story, etc.
    Prob'ly the story. I remember the first time I ever saw Starfox and wanted to know more about it was via seeing Fox in SSBB (Super Smash Bros Brawl). Do you think there should be a Starfox thread haha?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Prob'ly the story. I remember the first time I ever saw Starfox and wanted to know more about it was via seeing Fox in SSBB (Super Smash Bros Brawl). Do you think there should be a Starfox thread haha?

I've played Brawl before, it's my favorite SSB game actually. There could maybe be a Starfox Club. But I'm not really sure where just a thread would go on the site beyond that. Maybe in the Video Games section?

Back