• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. This is a researcher on Pokemon Strength speaking.

Colress

Pokemon Strength Researcher
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2012
    Hey everyone!
    bgfdgd
    I snagged the username because Colress is my favorite character (He's stylish and cool, and it also turns out that "Corless" is a typo, according to the BW2 website, apologies if someone already claimed Corless).

I like to ROM hack, and have great ideas for one. I am male, 18, and live in the USA.

I am good at overworld sprites, mapping, designing tiles, and working on the plot. Everything else is far out of my league, so I'll need to get a team.

Oh, and I like to breed and trade Pokemon. It's a good pass time.

So, I hope I enjoy it here!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Welcome Colress. There are alot of ROM hacking posts but there are also certain requirements for making a team as well. There is plenty for you here to have fun and plenty of people to make new friends with. Just a warning. Hikari10 likes to create rivalries.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Ahhh Colress. Tbqh that's a much better name :3

So hey! I ROM hack too, though I never trade :c but I should shouldn't I

Well, I hope you like being here! Come hang out with us, if you will :D

Years
  • Hey everyone!
    bgfdgd
    I snagged the username because Colress is my favorite character (He's stylish and cool, and it also turns out that "Corless" is a typo, according to the BW2 website, apologies if someone already claimed Corless).

I like to ROM hack, and have great ideas for one. I am male, 18, and live in the USA.

I am good at overworld sprites, mapping, designing tiles, and working on the plot. Everything else is far out of my league, so I'll need to get a team.

OMG your username is awesome! I'm a Colress fangirl myself.

Anyways, welcome to PC. You can call me Hikari.

You should get over to the Emulation section right away if ROM hacks are your thing!

Anyways, there's loads of other sections to check out too. I hang out in the Pokemon Gaming sections and Other/Pokemon Trivia, check them out if you can.

Here's a pic of Colress to show why we love him:

Spoiler:

If you ever find yourself lost, you can ask anyone with a bold name!

Also, make some new friends if you can!

- Hikari10, Colress Fangirl

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hey everyone!
    bgfdgd

Hello Corless, I'm callin' u this coz it's better. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan that ever lived. Don't hesitate to call me Mid.

A B2W2 fan too, eh? What your most fav thing 'bout the game? I love the new Kyurem forms.

What boards do you like? I know you're into Emulation one thing for sure. I'm into it too. I recommend Other Trivia, where legendary parties are born & Pixel Art, where great masterpieces are showcased.

If you wanna chat with me, enter my page & leave a VM. Also, contact a member with a bold/colored username if you have a problem regarding the forum, but some are answerable through the FAQ.

Send me a friend request anytime if you're interested to become my friend. I promise I don't bite. I can warm up to anyone quite easily.

Have fun at PC.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Back