• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all the Poke Fans out there.

Years
  • Hello my name is Joseph Dietrick and I love playing Pokemon games. I am married Catholic male that is the eyes for my that is totally blind. We are trying to operate some businesses together but have been unable to get any clients as of yet. I am into all types of media and I do the media stuff for our businesses. Someday I hope to create a Pokemon fan game.

Years
  • Always rough starting a business at first but I do wish you lots of luck and hope you'll get many clients. =( All good things are hard but worth fighting for.

Lovely to have you on PC Joseph! If you're interested in making fangames you've come to an excellent community for it too, we have many many tools to make use of. Hope you'll enjoy PC either way!

Years
  • Always rough starting a business at first but I do wish you lots of luck and hope you'll get many clients. =( All good things are hard but worth fighting for.

Lovely to have you on PC Joseph! If you're interested in making fangames you've come to an excellent community for it too, we have many many tools to make use of. Hope you'll enjoy PC either way!
    I was wondering where I can post business related stuff and posts looking for friends. Any help with this as I don't know where to do things without breaking any rules.

Back