• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to everyone!

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
    Hello PC users. I'm ganesha27 from desipokemon. I'm very good at photoshop so I can help people in making hacks, I can also edit maps hacks and a lttle bit of scripting too. I would like to help you from April, till then I'm busy with school.

:) new year to all of you.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    HELLO

Well, hi, and I'm very good with hacks and like to do it in every game except pokemon. Either way, the hacks you talk about? I need to learn how to do that, you must have a lot of time in your hands...or just that I am too lazy. :P

Fluticasone Fantasia

Vinnie De Val
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Hello PC users. I'm ganesha27 from desipokemon. I'm very good at photoshop so I can help people in making hacks, I can also edit maps hacks and a lttle bit of scripting too. I would like to help you from April, till then I'm busy with school.

new year to all of you.

Hello to you, too!

Ooh, hacks you say? Would you care to go into more elaboration? It takes alot of time and effort to do such things, so I'd love to hear about how and what you tend to work on! =)

Happy New Year to you too!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    :) new year to all of you.
    Wow, I can't wait to see some of that talent put to work!

And Hi, I'm Curious if you don't know, wlecome to the PC forums.
    School can be really frustrating when it consumes your time,but we all have to or had to go through school so I guess they'res no escpaing it.

Just a reminder like I say to all new members; take a visit to the FAQ and rules if you're not sure about something and if you're still wondering about something feel free to ask myself or any other staff member or member here. We're all nice. ;3;

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot.

HAPPY NEW YEARRR! to you too. ;3

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years

Wow, I can't wait to see some of that talent put to work!

And Hi, I'm Curious if you don't know, wlecome to the PC forums.
    School can be really frustrating when it consumes your time,but we all have to or had to go through school so I guess they'res no escpaing it.

Just a reminder like I say to all new members; take a visit to the FAQ and rules if you're not sure about something and if you're still wondering about something feel free to ask myself or any other staff member or member here. We're all nice. ;3;

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot.

HAPPY NEW YEARRR! to you too. ;3

But in India our schools are a different, we have special exams from Jan to March continuously in 10th class in which I'm. I think you people don't have that in schools.

thank you for replying and for wishes.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Welcome dear ganesha,
    I hope you enjoy PC bla bla bla,
    Please don't even regeret,
    In posting like a pest,
    As long as you stay in topic,
    And don't be like a garlic

Poem says it all. Welcome to PC. I hope you have fun here! ^^;

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
    Thank you Zeffy. *Are you a hacker too.

*just to make it of 25 characters.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Hey Ganesha, and welcome to the PokeCommunity.
    If you like ROM hacking, you should go to the Emulation forum.
    Nice to see that you're into it. Hope to see you around the site a lot.

Remember to read the rules of the forums you post in, and the Community Rules. Have fun at PC.

Back