• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! (Trying to think of more original title)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Hey people, I'm new if you cannot tell by my post count of 1. Even though I'm new to this forum, I am not new to forums in general, so I know the basic rules 'n stuff. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun on this forum.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Ha ha, yeah, it is quite evident from your post count. XD;

Well, although I can understand what you're saying here, I'd suggest you still take a look at the rules. It wouldn't really hurt if you do, would it? And you know, every forum has its own rules. Even though they may have the same basic content, one forum may have just some more rules that some other may not have. Not paying attention might land you in serious trouble. At least, that's what I think. XD;

Anyway, won't really preach much about being all good and reading the rules and stuff. So, welcome to the pokecommunity forums, Tangrowthjelly! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun around the forums. After all, PC is a nice place. ;]

I'd still suggest that you take a look at the rules. :B

Oh, and your username is kinda rad. XD;

Years
  • XD I agree with what my buddy Vikalp/Derozio said.

Anyway welcome to PC, land of Pokemon and a bunch of other random things.

I'm Erik by the way~

Anyway, still remember to read the FAQ, and the posting rules and such.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and be here for many years~!

Back