• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. Who wants to page a YouTube channel project with me

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Hello everyone. My name is Amber Skye. Big pokemon and anime fan in general.
    I'm here with a proposal. **winkwink**
    So I've been thinking lately about how it would be fun to run a YouTube channel. But what would be even more fun if it was like a joint one. Sharing it with similar minded people. It could be mostly a gaming video, but if you're into drawing comics and other fun and interesting things that would be amazing too. So I was wondering if anyone was interested. I've made a few videos already about my pokemon red nuzlocke but since I've had surgery on my voice strings lately theres no way I can put it out voiceless...

Years
  • Hey there Amber! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Really sorry to hear about your surgery, I'm rooting for you to make a quick recovery :)

I used to run a Youtube channel myself as well (all about Pokemon gaming) but I realized I was enjoying playing games WAY more if I were just playing it by myself without having to think about putting it in front of an audience, so I stopped. I hope you find someone eager to collaborate with you though!

Years
  • Hi Amber, welcome! Wish you luck finding a video partner, that seems like a fun idea. Personally I'm not seeking to work on a project like that (busy with other things oof) so I can't volunteer but hope it works out =)

Back