• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello world!

LolloBlue96

Pkmn Researcher
Years
  • Hi people of PokéCommunity! This is LolloBlue96 (Lollo for short) and greetings from Italy!
    Kinda new here, I hope everyone's having a good time.
    I don't really have much to say, just wanted to say hi... so I'll just give some Poké-info.
    -I'm quite the III gen fan, favourite starter type is Fire, love Blaziken. My favourite pokémon are Blaziken, Charizard, Eeveelutions, and many others. Moves I personally like the most are... Slash, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick (I think that's the Eng name) and Fly. But I think I'm talking too much, so I guess I'll give it a Cut (like... y'know... the move... got it...? Not funny, I know...)
    Hope we'll have fun, see you.
    Ciao! :)
    (Oh man, I think I've gone too far with the editing thing...)

Years
  • Hey there Lollo, awesome to have you aboard PC. 8]

Hoenn fans wahey. That is super awesome, I adore Hoenn too and it's my favorite region next to Unova. Did you get into Pokemon during Hoenn? A lot of people seem to love it because it was their first region that I've noticed (which is pretty cool) though I personally started during R/B.

And I'd love to go to Italy (or almost anywhere else around the world really) sometime so that's also very cool to hear. Hope you'll enjoy everything this place has to offer, don't be afraid to ask if you need help. :)

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Hey there Lollo, and welcome to PC! I love Hoenn too, it's been my favourite since I was very young. What other kinds of things do you like? Art, music, other video games? The Advance Generation forum is the perfect place for you to hang out! Enjoy your stay here~

LolloBlue96

Pkmn Researcher
    Years
  • Well, what can I say? Thanks guys!
    To reply, Sheep, Emerald was the very first Pokémon game I saw a classmate of mine play. But I didn't seriously get deeper into it until a few years ago. Sadly, this means I missed many games of the series, like Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and Black/White. It actually was about fifth gen time when I started gaining more and more interest in the games, remembering how badly I had always wanted to play Emerald on my friend's GBA. Finally, when I got the chance, I started by Emerald. So yeah, we can say third gen was my first.
    Judge Mandolore Shepard said:
    I happen to be one quarter Italian myself.
    Cool!
    Sheep said:
    I'd love to go to Italy
    Archy said:
    Italy looks so nice and cool, I would love to go there someday!
    Oh trust me, you do! It might be small, but it has tons of different climatic (is it even a word?) differences, from cold alps to warm, almost hot Sicily. And there are a ton cities worth visiting!
    GengyGengar said:
    What other kinds of things do you like? Art, music, other video games?
    Well, there are many things I like. The most important are: reading (big fantasy/adventure/manga fan), drawing, watching documentaries and anime, playing videogames my computer can process (quite the Minecraft creative player, like building houses... and TNT-shooting semi-automatic cannons), and... actually the important things are here. So I think it's bed-time, since it's twenty to one AM here.
    I'll check the Advance gen forum, thanks everyone.
    This is all from Lollo
    See you around! Take care!
    Ci vediamo!

Last edited:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Ciao, Lollo! Let's hope I don't douse you with my water types. ;) Haha! It's nice to meet you and welcome to PC! Chat as much as you want, we don't mind! We'll chat back as much as you do~ Especially one of them is me, it seems I can't stop once I started, lol. So we don't need to use cut!

If you need any questions, feel free to ask! There's many things to do and you'll have fun with different sections, different topics - this site is a wide, wide place, you'll get easy lost. xD

Enjoy your stay!

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • Hi Lollo, 3rd gen fan huh, I guess you would have been pretty excited for ORAS then huh? Why dod you like Fire types so much? nothing against them, Ive been running an Infernape with me ever since I played Diamond, (hes just so cool - a Fire Monkey ^w^) and Charizard has just so much BAWS its not funny.

Hope to see you around :)

Back