• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello world

Gummayberz

Breeder
Years
  • After a few years hiatus from playing pokemon, I'm returning as a member and deeply invested in Gen VI games, 'specially Omega Ruby (yay). Like many others, I've been playing pokemon since its' first game, so long-time fan. Hope you all are having a good week.

Looking to some good convo. ^_^

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Welcome backkk. A lot of members been coming back too. I hope you have a blast day and hope to see you around! Toodles!

Gummayberz

Breeder
    Years
  • Yes!! ORAS are so amazing, I?m a huge fan. Poured hundreds of hours into my Alpha Sapphire ;w; Welcome to the forum Gum! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. <3

Hey Sheep, I totally agreed, the storyline and graphics are simply spectacular and a great commemoration to the previous ruby/sapphire/emerald games. I can definitely relate to dedicating so much time to it, especially with breeding, catching rarities, and using the gts haha. Thanks for the welcome, I hope we get along! Have a great day.

Back