• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Y'all

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hello I'm new here...
    Uhh..... That's it....

Lol yeah, I had some great memories and experiences on this game since my childhood and hope I could contribute an share something here someday...
    And yeah also had some huge interest on Spriting and arts. Keep going on what's your best everyone!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokécommunity! It's great to have you here. We have a lot of people who are working on rom hacks and they're always looking for people who do sprites and other design stuff so if you're still into it you could do some great colabs!

What's your favorite game from the series? Black and white will always have a special place in my heart because they're the games I started with.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Thanks! Well i see then. pretty glad for that. For me it was the Gen 3 that I started with or even the eariler Gens as well. But I also into the ds ones since it was the cleanest art direction I've seen. I will looking forward on what I will get into here as well.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Poffin! Your username is adorable, btw. :) Welcome to the community! Definitely be sure to check out the Art Studio if you're looking to get back into spriting or just to appreciate some great pixel art!

Back