• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Zaos

Pokémaniac
Years
  • Hello everyone!!

Nice to be here, everything is so well put together, and I really hope I will make some friends here :)

I am a big fan of pokemon, have been for quite some time actually. I used to collect the cards, but now I stick to the games, and Forum Roleplays.

I really like some of the Rom Hacks on this site, I wouldn't mind learning how to do that myself.

Anyway, just saying hello!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Hey, Zeos!

I'm Kuro, I hope you make a lot of friends here. I hope you read the rules and have fun ^.^

PM me for anything.

~Kuro

Zaos

Pokémaniac
    Years
  • Yes, I read the rules, they seem like they will be easy enough to follow.

And Thank you! If I have any questions, I will most definitely send you a pm :)

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Hey Zaos, welcome to Pokemon. Hope you have a great time here.:) Have fun, make some friends, and follow the rules. If you need some help on something, want to chat, or if you want to be friends, give me a PM. Have fun.:)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Hey Zaos! Welcome to the Pokemon Community. Read the rules, stay active, and have fun! I'm not a big fan of Roleplays, but I like the Pokemon Games very much, you'll find me in the Strategies and Movesets Forum and the Offtopic Discussion at the bottom of the page - where I'm running for the ruler of the world. PM me if you want to be friends or just want to chat. Have a nice time! :D
    ~ Azonic

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    Hope you have a good time here, stay active and hopefully read the forum rules ;), But the best thing is that I like rom-hacking too and I have alotta experience, so if you want to ask me anything pm me!
    Have a great time here!

-Celebi

Back