• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    Hey I am new to the forums, but i have been playing pokemans for a long time as parents would say. I have a lot of good ones but now im working on a trick room team so anyways just saying hi

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2008
    welcome Trollmann I hope you have a good time here at Pokecommunity just be sure to read the rules ok =D

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
    Welcome!

This forum is fantastic and you will have a lot of fun and everyone is willing to help (well, almost everyone)

Years
    Cool, I tried to post a 3 team in the correct forum but it said someone needed to approve the post and its been a day and no1 has yet is there something i could have done wrong?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Actually, as the S&M rules say, any team that has less than six Pocket Monsters goes in this thread. So, no, it wasn't approved. And your first thread with six simply didn't meet the standards of S&M. So, yeah, simply check out the rules, and if you read all of that, you should be good to go. D_A and I approve threads relatively fast, so if it's not approved in 24 hours, most likely it doesn't meet the requirements.

Anywho, welcome to PC, trollman. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC trollman!

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of the rules pretty quickly, but it sounds like you're already participating quite a bit!

But anyway, just relax and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh no, a forum troll!
    *Hides in corner so as to not be flammed...*

Just a little humor there for you!
    Welcome to PC, Trollman.

I know! What is it with the older generations wanting to call it "Pokémans?"
    For the longest time I still don't understand how my own parents got "man" out of "mon." I just don't think it's an easy mistake to make, to be perfectly honest.

Well good luck with that team, my friend. I'm sure you will reach Poképerfection in no time whilst using the strategy resources here at PC.

Please do continue to enjoy your time here! I hope you make all kinds of friends and keep coming to the good 'ol PC for a long time to come.

Take care~

Back