• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Hey guys. I'm new, obviously.

I'm hoping to RP some, maybe make a name for myself.

I use to be a popular spriter on the Pokemon Crater forums, although I don't plan on spriting too much anymore.

I hope to RP with you guys :)

Anger me and you will die!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Walter!

I'm sure you'll love it here, we have lots of friendly people that are always willing to help. We also have a lot of RPer's here as well, so I don't anticipate you having too much trouble.

So get posting and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm sure you will make a name for yourself, Walter.
    Just be kind, helpful, and overall just be yourself. People respect originality and I'm sure they will begin to notice you in no time at all if you display positive mannerisms!

So, you're a roleplayer, eh?
    Will we be seeing some new Pokémon RPs around here or do you prefer to dabble in other topics? Personally I have never participated in a RP, however; they do seem like they would be quite entertaining.

Aww... We don't get to see any of your sprites?
    I'm sure everyone over in the Pixel Art sub-forum would simply love to see your work! Since you were such a popular spriter over at the Pokémon Crater Forums, it saddens me to hear that you don't wish to continue that hobby here at PC.
    Well, it's your decision, right?

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.
    Here's hoping that you will become a regular member and have a blast doing so!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Aww... We don't get to see any of your sprites?
    I'm sure everyone over in the Pixel Art sub-forum would simply love to see your work! Since you were such a popular spriter over at the Pokémon Crater Forums, it saddens me to hear that you don't wish to continue that hobby here at PC.
    Well, it's your decision, right?

Well my avatar and the trainer card in my sig were both made by me. Although I probably wont continue spriting, atleast you have an idea of what I can do.

Poke Trainer Gary

Optimistic
    Years
    It's your wish, anyway glad to meet ya. There are obviously boards for you to RP and there are many skilled RPers around in here with whom you can show of your RPing skill. Anyway my name is Gary, welcome to the community! Pokecommunity is surely one of the greatest community. Hope you can stay active and please don't forget to read the rules, thoroughly read the rules and please act accordingly.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey Walter. Welcome to the forums. Oh so you used to sprite, liking your work from what I see. Maybe some time down the road here you'll be re-energized to give it another go, but whatever the case I bet you'll have fun here or even make a name for yourself... if you're active. But yeah, hope you enjoy our Roleplay forums too. :D See you around the forums~
    *~+Walter+~* said:
    Anger me and you will die!
    Anger me and... well, lets face it, you don't want to anger me.

Years
    I used to sprite, back in the day, but I can totally understand if you don't want to. I don't, either. Sometimes I debate trying again, but in the end? I'm lazy. D:

Welcome to PC! Good luck with the RPs. :D And send me a message if you want or need to, k? :D;;

Back