• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello?

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
Years
  • Hey! The name's Azure. Been a pokefan since I got Pokemon Red for christmas in 1999. And i have to say, since that fateful morning when I switched on my Game Boy and started out in Pallet town with a Charmander.... well I've been addicted to the series!
    My favourite game to date has to be Red, thought thats probably down to nostalgia... but yeah =P Other than Pokemon I indulge myself lots of other series such as Metal Gear, The Legend of Zelda, Ace Attorney, Resident Evil and Grand Theft Auto.

Outside of playing games, I sprite and make tags and userbars in my spare time.

~Azure~

dawnxmasquerade

a nocturnal concerto
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    Welcome! I always start off with Charmander too, ^.^ For some reason he is the easiest for me to raise.

Adam504

Steel Conquistador
    Years
  • Greetings from us here at PC! I really hope you enjoy your time here, and if i can help you with anything, Just ask me. And by the way, good choice of first starter.

pinupboy

Pokemon Trainer Since 1999
    Years
  • welcome to PC
    i'm also fairly new here
    Reds my fave game too and Charmander was first pokemon too :D
    he's pretty awesome haha

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there Azure-Supernova, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I don't know when I started my pokemon red version but I know that I started out with Charmander. I am also a fan of the Metal Gear Solid, Legend of Zelda, and Grand Theft Auto series also.

Back