• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

diando

Hello I am diando. It is very nice to be apart of the community

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Hi Welcome to PokeCpmmunity,
    be sure to read the rules(and follow them) and have fun here too

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Glad you're excited about joining the community, Diando! I'm sure once you spend a little time here, you'll agree with most others here that PC is a pretty awesome place!

So find some topics you like and go have a blast! Hope to see you around! ^___^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It's nice to have you here at the community, Diando.
    I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful stay.

I do hope to see you posting around. After all, what fun is a community if you don't let your voice be heard?
    Take care.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Hi Welcome to PokeCpmmunity,
    be sure to read the rules(and follow them) and have fun here too

Ok, when someone mispells this site's name once, it's ok. When someone does it 15 times, it's not -_-'

Anyway, Hello, Diando! Glad to see you've found this marvelous site!

I'm Rentorar, also known as about 50 other things, and if you need any help, feel free to VM (Visitor Message) or Private Message (PM) me!

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Welcome 2 the forum newbie! lol! Just kidding, but not really. lol! Hope U have fun, and if U ever want 2 battle don't hesitate 2 look me up. Peace!

Back