• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

pokemonrulz101

Master of Everything
Years
  • Hi there! My username is pokemonrulz101. I has been six months since I have registered on PokeCommunity. My hacks are gonna be great! I need a crew for each hack I create, and I need help with them. If you want to join me, please PM me in my profile, or, at my GMail: [email protected] Thanks.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • You've got to remember that this is your introduction, not a recruitment thread. I'm sure you'll be able to setup a team sooner or later, but NU/W isn't the best place to go about that. ;x (Most of the main hackers don't usually come to NU/W anyway. XD) And its been 6 months since you registered? Well, I don't mind that fact seeing as you've only recently been posting. I'd say it'd be better for you to change your thread into more of an intro, tell of about yourself, etc. :D Rather than making it look like the only point is that you want people to help you.

Regardless, welcome to PC, have fun here kiddo.

Back