• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Hello,

I just wanted to say to everyone hi and that I am really looking forward to you guys helping me with my ROM that I am making.

Anyways, My name on here is Raylin. I live in the Wisconsin (where the population of cows outnumber people).

I really have no idea what else to say here. You guys can ask me questions of any sorts.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Raylin :D

Too bad nobody welcomed you earlier. :{

Go read the rules and FAQ if you haven't, and, most importantly, have fun here at PokeCommunity! ;)

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Welcome Raylin.
    Welcome to this great community, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Hey thank you. I actually found this site by looking up some ROMS and now I am trying to make one myself...it is not easy...

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    They don't have that many cows, lol. Too cold. XD But they do have alotta cows, thats for sure.

They have cheese though. Cheese is good.

On a more serious note, I LOVE wisconsin. Some of my best memories are in wisconsin at my grandparents lakehouse. I know how you feel about living in a state like that though, I live in Kansas. I can't real tell anyone w/o having them ask me if Ive seen the Wizard of Oz. 0_o

Well, welcome to PC! Read the rules and stuff!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hey and welcome to PC!

I hope you enjoy your time here and if your looking to make your own ROM then you may like to check out the ROM hacking forum if thats what you mean by make.

Goodbye and have a happy new year and remember to read and stick to the rules.

Back