• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Im rodascesar :P you guys can call me rodas. Im have been a fan of pokemon for a long time and that's why Im here. I have tried to game develop because I like pokemon games a lot but when I got online th first time I realised that I sucked xD so I have since then lost my team and have to make a new one.. hopefully better. I found working with rpg maker xp to be fun and easy at the same time so that is what I use.. Im a decent .. dont wanna say artist.. but.. ug.. Im decent at drawing but dont really do it much.. I have a nintendo wii witch I also dont use much because of the lack of rpgs I havent played.. so thats me and I hope to stick on here for a while and to meet as many people as possible :)

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hi Rod,

Welcome to PC, I look forward of seeing your drawing. x]

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hello, Rodas.

Well, we're happy to have another veteran fan of the Pokémon franchise joining the community; one more person's opinion is always welcomed.

So, do you try and incorporate your artwork into the games you create with RPG Maker, or do you keep the two mediums separate? I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a good fan-made game with graphics and storyline made by a solitary person; it gives the project more of a controlled feeling in my humble opinion.

Oh please do share some of your drawings with us over in the Art Gallery. I'm sure your talents are good enough. After all, how are you supposed to improve those drawing skills if you don't receive any friendly critiquing?

It was nice to meet you, Rodas. Hope I will be seeing you around the ol' PC.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Hey thanks to all of you!

rellyms I might try to draw something later xD I wanna see if it turns out good :P
    thanks hallucination! Its fun to see that there are many forums dedicated to my favorite things :)
    and no I have never incorporated any drawings into any of my games.. mostly because I have never had a stable project.. this is because I didnt get the program until a while back so I wanted to learn everything I could before getting into making a whole game.. gave it a try but it failed.. :D Im looking forward to another project soon.. I will try to draw things to put on here.. I know it will be fun :P thanks and I will be seeing ya around..
    kay ryu- I will see you around too! thanks

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC rodas! I hope to see some of your drawings sometime, and I hope you enjoy it here! And also, you will meet lots of people here! Some even that you might become good friends with too! Well, see you around!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

So how long have long have you been into Pokémon for? I have been into it for 11 years now! You could say 12 as it is my birthday soon but that doesn't really apply as of now! Well anyway regardless of how long you have been into Pokémon or what other interests you have you will surely find somewhere and someone here to discuss things with!

Also If you need any help with RPG maker XP then feel free to PM/VM me! As I happen to know quite a bit! Well I hope to get along with you!

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Thanks dragon souther!
    Hey! I have been in the awesoness of pokemon from the very start of the anime.. in my country that happened about 10 or so years ago.. very amazing how you have been a fan for so long :) thanks!

hey thats awesome! I will pm you if I need some help! thanks for offering :P dont worry Im sure we will get along.

see ya too :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    thanks x_xcriisy I will make sure to keep that to consideration :P
    and thanks Bloodex-fire I'm pretty sure I will have a good time here :)

Back