• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hey everyone!
    Im new here, as you can probably tell. And I hope to enjoy it here.

I have been a guest a few times and have finally decided to join.

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hey Sazuke hope you have fun and post alot an PM me if u want to be buddies but there is no sapce on my sig to add you

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Hi there, Sasuke...welcome to PC...have a good time, don't spam, and don't get on my bad side...j/k :D

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Welcomenezz!! Lol, I waz a guez for a while before joining too ^^
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

rampage333

dragon tamer
    Years
  • Hi...Welcome To the PC... wanna go with me to unknown cave i've been there.there's alot of mystries...(Don't mind my spelling errors...) :/

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Welcome

Hye, Sasuke. Welcome to this PC forum thingXD anyway im sure youll have a great time here. like I have :D Welcome. Oh, Dont heitate to pm me for questions or just a little chat:D

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    Hello,sasuke,cool name!^_^Hope you have fun and post a lot and remember to follow the rules.

Back