• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Echosong

Fire Pokemon Lover~
Years
  • Hello, I'm Echosong but you can call me Echo. In my opinion this forum looks great and very welcoming. :D I hope to make some friends here.:)

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Heya! Welcome PC! :D Everyone here is really friendly so you should fit right in! ^_^

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Hey. Welcome to the community. I haven't been here long but I'm fond of this forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Echosong

Fire Pokemon Lover~
    Years
  • Thank you all for welcoming me. :D And lucariopulse333 I doubt I will break any rules (unless its by acident). I've read the rules here 2 times already. Lol.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i didnt read them once :O
    oh well that means your a better member than me already ;)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, Echosong. :3

Hope you enjoy your time here, and will stick around for awhile.

I love your wolf theme, by the way. xD

Echosong

Fire Pokemon Lover~
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Echosong. :3

Hope you enjoy your time here, and will stick around for awhile.

I love your wolf theme, by the way. xD

Thanks. :) It seems more active here then other forums I'm on so I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.:D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Echosong and enjoy your stay here! I'm sure you can make lots of friends here! If you have any questions you can ask me. See you around!

Back