• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

ScarletSuzu

Suwako!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Hey there everyone. This looks like a pretty nice forum, so I decided to join!

I'm not an ultra-fan of pokemon or anything, but I am still fond of it and I think I would have fun talkin' about it here.

I am pretty sure I will stay active, although sometimes when I'm busy during the school year, I end up never coming on. But it's summer right now so I should be fine!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC ScarletSuzu!

Have a great time here, go crazy and remember to read the rules.

I'm sure you'll fit right into this nice community.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Great time to join then, eh? :P Hope you waste enjoy your summer with us! Enjoy yourself, kay?~

Alec_

Years
    I know that you would enjoy your summah' time here with us~. Oh well. XD. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Have fun and keep enjoying what's in here~.

~Fairytales.

Back