• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I am a hacker and I do some spriting. I joined this website because I wanted to make my own pokemon hack. So far I have gotten the title screen all changed (except for the color of the fire) and I'm working on changing pallet town and the starter pokemon.

btw, does anyone know if there are any negative effects of removing the professor oaks' lab and the event where he stops you?

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    lol When I saw hacker there I thought you meant computer hacker. xD
    Anyway, welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome to the forums! Don't really know much about Pokemon Hacking but you could always go the The Emulation areas for some help. And again welcome to the forums and remeber to stay active and follow the rules! :P

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Hi am529! Good luck on creating your own Pokemon hack! :D

Welcome to PokeCommunity Forums! If you haven't, Please read the rules. Hope you enjoy your stay in here!!

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, am529!

Have a wonderful time here, post heaps and remember to check out the rules.

Good luck on your hack, I'm sure there's plenty of people in the ROM-Hacking section who'll be willing to help you.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. I cant answer your question, but someone else who knows hacking could. Good luck with making your hacks.

Back