• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    Hey everyone.

I'm from Regi League (Sam Coyle) and Pokebeach (SvN). I hope to be able to enjoy my stay here. :]

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums Sam Coyle! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    Hello, and welcome to PC. =D

Pray tell, what's Regi League?

Regi League is a forum where you can win gym badges, partake in grand slam events, join a clan, etc.

On another note, thanks for the welcomes, and thanks Hakurei, your avatar is good too.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    SvN! ^___^

It's so awesome to have you on PC. XD; Shame I'm leaving on break soon, 'cause I'd love to chat more with ya. Ya'know, I still remember that damn Torkoal. :( (oh the memories) Stick around or I'll hunt you down and drag you back, mwahaha. >:D Gosh, you were like my first forum friend. XD; I can't believe you're here, seemingly out of the blue. Toooo cool.

See you around buddy. \o/

Back