• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello (:

Calumon

Candddieee (:
    Years
    Hiya (:
    I'm Calumon. (no, not the real calumon!!)
    I like the second season of digimon, and my fav. digimon is Calumon, so thats why I chose the name, Calumon. <3;
    Call me Calumon, Calu, or Rima, my real name <3; (actually my real name is Cheryl-Rima, but everybody calls me Rima so...)
    I know I am going to have a good time here! X3

x] Aw, no welcomes yet. Hehe xD

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You like the second season of Digimon, yet your favorite is Calumon?

That, my dear lady, is a little contradictory. :3

Anyhoo, welcome aboard and all that jazz. Glad to see you're enjoying yourself.

Have a great stay, m'kay?

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    You and I are going to get along GREAT if you love the second season! The second season was the BEST! It was the darkest, the most depressing, and most amazing. In fact, it's the only season of Digimon that will even watch. I LOVE Ken. Ken is amazing. Lol. I LOVE the second season! My favorite Digimon is Impmon, though... Even though he is from the third season.

My name is Eivana. I would like to be friends, I always make friends with people. So if you want to be friends, send me a message somehow! PM or VM, doesn't matter! We can rant on and on about Digimon, lol. Hehe. =D Have fun and read the rules! If you need any help don't be shy to ask me!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    By the Goddess! Calumon is my favourite Digimon also. As a kid, I used to watch Digimon all the time, and I would always record the episodes on my DVR. Welcome to PC, I'm PSI Claus, but you may call me Claus, or Empress Sanaki.

Read the rules, and enjoy your stay. You're more than welcome to ask me if you have any questions.

Calumon

Candddieee (:
    Years
    Aww thanks everyone <3;
    And Eivana, you and I are going to get along really well! : D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Welcome to PC calumon! I hope that you're having fun here.

BTW I too like digimon. Calumon's not exactly my fave, but I find it really cute. <3

You didn't clarify whether you've read the rules or not. So have you read them? If not, then do it as fast as possible! ;)

Back