• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Etherius

Ethereal Champion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    It is good that you have read the rules. It shows maturity and common sense. I applaud you.

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If not, then my heart bleeds for you.

Humiliation

The Hero Within
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I will do my best to enjoy my time!

No sorry, im not very much into Emulation.

Last edited by a moderator:

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    It is good that you have read the rules. It shows maturity and common sense. I applaud you.

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If not, then my heart bleeds for you.

Yes, and meanwhile, your mature heart slowly bleeds for the fact that his enjoyment through maturity is not fulfilled on this kids forum.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, Humiliation, and well done for making around 20 posts in two hours. Let's just hope you enjoy yourself before we steal your soul. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Hello Welcome to PC, Thats the first thing i did read the rules just in case but welcome anyway :)

Its okay :) its good to have new members.
    Will you be making any games or hacks?

Cut the kid some slack, hes new :L. But you should read the rules often

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back