• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

God-of-Halloween

Two sides of a coin
Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm new here. Obviously, lol.
    First of all; it's a pleasure to meet you all.
    Secondly; YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS PART IF YOU WISH NOT TO;
    I like pokemon quite a bit, and when I saw this site I just had to join.
    Thirdly; I'd love some advice on hacking games, because I'd love to get to work on making this Ruby hack that I've thought up of.

Many thanks, God-of-Halloween

StriK.eR

Jiraiya 自来也
    Years
  • you should make a new account and scrap this one. You are allowed to have spaces between word in your username (: It would look better ^_^ and WELCOME!

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I hope you have a fantastic time here at PC! I can't help you with hacking, but if you need any advice at all on the main series of games, I should be able to provide some assistance.

Maiev

// corazon elegante;~
    Years
  • Welcome to PC God Of Halloween. Oh creepy. o__O

Please read the forum rules so you can stay safe or the staff members will kill you down. xD
    If your really pretty interested in Pokemon Hacking please go to the Emulation Section which can be located over here. ^.^
    Have fun and stay active. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. C:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • God Of halloween? Yeah.... really creepy.... >_<

PC is the best place for Pokefans and I am sure that you'll like it here. And as suggested by Maiev, you can take a look at the ROM hacking section of the forums and meet a lot of people there who will gladly forward a helping hand towards you. Apart from that, there are a plenty of tutorials that will help you make a hack too! :D

Have fun around the forums! ;D

Please read the forum rules so you can stay safe or the staff members will kill you down. xD
    Hey! The staff members certainly don't eat or kill other members! xD They're really nice to you if you obey the rules.And if you don't then......*shiver*(I know that it was intended as a joke. lolz)

God-of-Halloween

Two sides of a coin
    Years
  • Thanks everyone!

Wow, already welcomed by this many people. I am truly honoured! Lol. Thanks, everyone. I'll be sure to heed your advice. Didn't expect for there to be this many welcoming me though...XD. Ah, who cares about that? I'd best go check out the rules. Thanks, guys.

Okay, I've already said 'thank you'...but to heck with it, I'll say it again because I want to. XD. I've taken a look through the rules, it was very helpful! Thanks to everyone.

I must sound...silly, eh? Lol. XD.

you should make a new account and scrap this one. You are allowed to have spaces between word in your username (: It would look better ^_^ and WELCOME!

Oh, really? Lol. Thanks for the heads-up, but I intended for it to be like this anyway.

Last edited:
    Back