• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello..!

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    Well, I have been around a few Forums for a few years. I have a great, advanced interest in Pokemon. I found this popular Forum whilst browsing the web, I have also managed to read the rules.

Anyway, Hi everyone! \o/

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    You've been a member of other forums? Then that means that you may already be aware of the forum-life! xD

Its really awesome that you've already read the rules. Each forum may have different rules you know. So, its really important to read them whenever you register at a new forum. ;3

So, you're a great Pokefan? Even I am!! You sure seem like an awesome guy to me. =D

Opps, forgot to say this: Welcome to the massive world of the Pokecommunity forums Visualisation. I really hope that you'll have fun here.

Anyways, have fun around the forums. See ya around~

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
    welcome to the pokecommunity forums visualization!

hope u have a plesant stay here!

meet u around the forums~

^_^

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    Thanks for the Warm Welcome guys -_- . I have managed to read the Forum-Wide rules now, and imma go meet some new people!

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Welcome to PC <3 :) This place is pretty amazing. So, hopefully you have a good stay here, because it's totally awesome here. Haha. If you want a new friend, don't be afriad to hit me uppp! I love to make new friends. ;D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    hello im new too! im sspokemon but im people call me ss they are my intiitals no they dont stand for soul silver or anything else just my initials anyway is this a pokemon forrum?

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Hello there Visualization, welcome to the Pokecommunity! That's good that you read the rules because barely any new members do so.

Back