• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    Hey, been a rather active gamer all my life and pokemon has been the one game ive always stayed interested in i haven't learnt loads about it but am willing to so im here to learn and make friends and generally have a good time..

i own:

Yellow
    Gold
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Diamond
    And soon Soul Silver i hope

But yeah hope to have a nice time with you all. and hopefully make some good friends.

Oh also im british :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Hi. uhm just curious, what are you pertaining to the own?
    I'm new here and I'm not so familiar about the technicality but I love everything I found here. And because of that I'm making a first step to learn animation using flash and seeking help from the people in this forum. Hopefully, I will meet new friends here and learn as well. So, mind being the first to tell me about flash animation? Thanks in advance. :)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokécommunity.
    Be Sure To Get Pokemon Platinum The Ultimate Pokemon Game. :D

Back