• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Hi there!

I'm a new pokemon trainer~. Just started to play recently. I love it so much:)

Also I'm from Japan so if anybody has a question about Japanese, you can ask me anytime. I'm happy to help you. よろしく!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Haiiii there, welcome to PC. :3
    Your from Japan? That's the number one place I'd love to go someday. ^.^ I do also love your signature; its pretty cute. <3

Anyway uh, if you haven't already, be sure to read the rules and FAQ; and ask a moderator if you have a question about anything. =)

I do hope we can meet again. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Wow, you live in Japan and you're just now getting into Pokemon? Well, no time like the present :) And if I want the scoop on the latest anime, you'll be able to help me out, right? (Come visit us in the Japanese Entertainment section of the site)

Welcome to PC, and please enjoy your stay! Feel free to message me if you need anything or if you want to share some anime news :P

Years
    I'll bet you'll have no problems with Pokemon Black and White.

Anyway wassup? I'm Erik, pleased to meet you.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, where everyone is interested in something!

Just so you know, we do have off-topic discussions, so be sure to visit them! Also read the rules and FAQ~!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    The star in your name totally dragged me in

WELCOME!
    Being a new Pokemon fan, I'm sure there is copious amounts of things to learn, and this is the place!

Have a fantastic time, and don't hesitate to ask anything if you need help, the people here are all very nice!

Back