• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Zuruggu

Zuruggu=Epic Win
    Years
    Hi, I found this site a few weeks ago and I'm only joining now.
    My favourite Pokemon is Zuruggu (like that wasn't obvious lol) and I love RPGs.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ohai~ Zuruggu's an interesting Pokemon. What makes you like it so much?
    We have an awesome community here, I think you'll like it very much~ :D See ya around!

Equin

Got it memorized?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Hello, hello! My, you have got a sincere liking to this specific pokemon, huh? Right, 5th generation pokemon are indeed, uh, fashionable.

RPGs, you say? If you've played Dragon Age: Origins, then I know why you love them!

Also, I see you started posting, and you had no problem blending in. Cool! I'll see you sometime soon in a hot thread, then. Hope you make it!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Mmm.. hello there, Zu...ruggu? I also love RPGs. In fact, RPGs are my favourite genre of video games.

Zuruggu's awesome in every way. Especially the animation! It always gives me a good laugh.

Anyway, I look forward to your stuff in the coming days. Have a nice day, and happy... being in the community?

Back