• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

TheFangedHunter

Vampire
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I would like to say a Hello to the People of PokeCommunity.
    Forgive me if i am a little old fashioned, but i dislike the 'new talk'
    Well i'm free for PM's and don't be scared to talk to me.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well hello there, nice to meet you. <3
    I don't think being new or old fashioned is a bad thing. People are different after all~

In anycase, welcome. <3
    Mmm, I do hope someday we can just talk; and I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. <3

And, happy holidays. <33

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC.

I guess it just wouldn't be the same if you were the FanglessHunter, would it? Anyway, old fashioned can be a good thing, Mhmm. Have fun exploring PC & finding out all that the community has to offer~

Happy Holidays to you!

Hassan_Abdillah

Wayfarer
    Years
    Hello there, nice to meet you ^_^

Well I think the "old talk" is cool, honestly. Plus it brings a bit of variation to the forums of these days. "The past is a foreign land, they do things differently there" ~I forgot who said that.

Anyways, hopefully this will brighten your day a tad bit:

A lunatic Asylum. The warden is thinking about letting some of the patients free. He has three candidates, but is told to release only one of them, whoever is the most sane in comparison.

So he calls the first candidate in his office and asks "two plus two equals what?"

The candidate replies: "Sixty."

Warden: we will think about your release, send the next person please.

So the warden asks the second patient candidate, "two plus two equals...?"

Second candidate: "Sunday!"

the Warden: "thank you, you have given us a lot to think about. Next!"

so the third one is sent in, and the warden asks, "tell me son, two plus two equals what?"

third candidate: "four."

Warden: I knew it! I knew you could nail it! Here let me sign your release papers right now."

So as the warden was about to sign the release papers of the patient, he asked the patient candidate out of curiousity, "son, how did you get that one right?"

So the third candidate replies with a smile: "Its pretty simple, sir. All I had to do was add sunday with sixty."

TheFangedHunter

Vampire
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Hmm i only expected a 'welcome' or something along those lines.
    Merry Christmas to all anyways

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, welcome welcome welcome! PokéCommunity welcomes all new members, right? So you shouldn't feel scared or anything! Feel free to meet new members around here, and have fun, as always!

Back