• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
  • Hi this is my first ever time on a site like this so i'm a total noob here :)

My username is the name of my Pokemon OC, Marina Evangeline Silver and i hope i can make some new friends on this site.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! You'll get used to this place quickly, no worries~ You name is that of your OC... are you a writer then? We've got a fanfiction & writing forum, if you're interested in that kind of stuff.
    Whatever you choose to do here, have fun~

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Thanks and yeah i am a writer and i've looked at the fanfiction forum, i hope to get the first chapter of my latest Pokemon story up when i finish it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, there's always a first site for everyone! Welcome to PC! I'm into fan fiction on and off, I just finished a short one last November, and I'll keep an eye out for yours. Fan fictions with female OC's are my favorite yet they're seemingly the hardest to come by. I've got an OC fan character too (Lisa) though obviously she isn't my username xD. Though I might consider making an alternate account with her name...

If you need any help navigating this huge place called PC (and we have plenty of sections to explore) feel free to ask me or anyone else, as we're a friendly group here, Have fun on the site!

Back