• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Why hello here; I assume you were not new here because you had a alt on here in the past and forgotten about it? Eh, I dunno. Well anyway, welcome back! Your loving Glaceon, right? So do I! In fact, its probably my favorite member of the Eevee family, along side Vaporeon. :3 I like it especially, because of its ability snow cloak, and its impressive HP and defense, which makes it pretty cool as a pokemon when your usinga Hail team...but, that's from my competitve point of view. (shrug).

Lets see...ah, I hope this time around, you'll stick around, maybe catch up what this forum as been up too. :3

Solaceon Glaceon

earthbound..
    Years
    ah well no sad to say glaceon isn't that great competitive. but, its the coolest looking in my opinion xD my old acc is *Fooly_Cooly* but kinda forgot the password.. haha its been a few years x3 but yeah, its nice to meet you.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So you're a returning member? Good to know you remembered about this place.

& I gotta say, your current username beats out the FLCL one. I love it. XD

Welcome (back), Glaceon. :D

Back