• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    I just signed up here on pokecommunity, im a couple of other forums, ummm

I'm 16 male
    Play pokemon and and xbox,
    ughh i have 4 pets two dogs a cat and a dog

Anyways yeah! Hi people

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I think a lot of guys are like that imo. Play Pokemon and Xbox most of the time. Of course I do that as well, and it's pretty damn fun if you ask me. Taking one of the beat video games of all time, and throwing in an awesome console as well just makes the life of living even more awesome. :D Welcome to the community, Crobattt! :)

I'll keep this short and sweet, so read the rules, ask for help when needed mmkay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I just signed up here on pokecommunity, im a couple of other forums, ummm

I'm 16 male
    Play pokemon and and xbox,
    ughh i have 4 pets two dogs a cat and a dog

Anyways yeah! Hi people

Hey there! Welcome to PokeCommunity! It's awesome to see that you've decided to join us! So, you said that you have two dogs, a cat, and a dog... that makes it 3 dogs and a cat, right? sorry for being a bit dumb on that. lol

Anyways, read the rules while you're at it, it's important for you to follow. And have fun out there! See ya around!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Aw really? :3 I have a cat at home; what are they're names BTW? :3 My cat's name is Estelle~ [from the game tales of vesperia!] I too also have an xbox360, which I'm using quite often because of Marvel vs Capcom 3. <3 So yeah, if you like pokemon, you could check out your favorite pokemon game board; which you can part take in great discussions there. <3

Anyhow, apart from reading the rules and FAQ, its also a good idea, to ask a question or two to staff members, if you ever need it, and you can also ask forum-related questions over at the Community Questions and Feedback board. <3

Buuut yeah, I hope you have a grand ol' peanut free time~! <3 [Crobats are awesome BTW. :3]

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    yeah thats supposed to read

2 dogs a cat and a bird :p

anyways thanks for the welcome. Does anyone on here do the tcg thing?

Back