• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Hello, I'm Dimitriye98, even though I created my account about a year ago, I never used it. So, I wanted to introduce myself. Now, the basics.

My favorite Pokemon is Castform.
    I am a hardcore shipper.
    I write fanfiction.
    I love spriting.
    I'm planning on making a ROM hack.

Ummm... Yeah, I guess that's it. Bye!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hello, I'm Dimitriye98, even though I created my account about a year ago, I never used it. So, I wanted to introduce myself. Now, the basics.

My favorite Pokemon is Castform.
    I am a hardcore shipper.
    I write fanfiction.
    I love spriting.
    I'm planning on making a ROM hack.

Ummm... Yeah, I guess that's it. Bye!

Hi dimitriye98! Welcome (back?!) to PC. :D;

Castform's pretty cool, though I've never really used it to a big extent. I guess that's partially because I always had a full party by the time I got to the Weather Institute (that's the right name, right?) in Fortree City. :( And don't worry - we've got plenty of our own hardcore shippers here, too. You might actually be interested in this thread to start off with, even! I couldn't ship because I don't really watch animé or anything buuuut yeah. XDD

Fanfiction, spriting, and ROM Hacking are all actually under the same forum grouping, Creative Discussions.... which you can find here! You seem to be an artistically gifted person to be able to do all of that. I could never even if I tried. ;o;

Anyway, if you have any questions or anything about PC orrr idk just wanna throw up a conversation, don't be afraid to talk to me. I guess I'm pretty friendly. XDD There's also our awesome staff to go to if you have any questions - you can tell them apart from normal members with the badges under their usernames and their bolded & colorful usernames. Plus, there's also a list of them here with the sections they moderate. :)

Have a great time at PC and don't forget to read the rules! Now go post and stay active! :D

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hey dimitriye98, welcome to PC! This place is a paradise for Pokemon ROM hackers, so I'm sure you'll get tons of help from experienced hackers. ^^

Back