• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello,

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    I wish to make lots of trades in pokemon White,Platinum,and Soul Silver.i have many good pokemon, I also want to have a good time here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard, Moonlit Giratina! You've come to the right place when it comes to making trades...here at the PokeCommunity! We have our very own Trade Corner, where you can get trades from other PC members, or you can create your own Trade Shop! I heard trading is pretty fun, and on some occasions, can be a huge help if you're struggling with your Pokedex. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or my partner Hiidoran! We're always around if you need help. Make sure you read the rules, since they're pretty important. I'll see ya around and have fun here at PC!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Yay! Moony! Glad you joined, we can now always talk to each other, lol. I'll give you a few messages on how things work.

Oh, and yes, he's my real life friend :3

Back