• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello =)

Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm Dialga111

Oh shoot, I never know how to make introduction threads...

Well, I'm a Brazilian guy, I like Pokémon (nooo, really?). I like competitive battling (even though I suck), I love to sprite.

I'm currently working on something called Pokémon Olympus. Well, it's been so many things that now I don't know what it is anymore. It started as a fan fiction. Then I started making sprites for it and it became a fan region. Then I decided to turn it into a game made with Game Maker, but then I realized I can't program something like that o.O'. Today I found the Pokecommunity and learned something about rom hacks. Well, we'll see what it ends up like xD

Ok, for someone who had no idea of what to write here, I kinda made a wall of text... I'll shut up now.

PS: this site is great! Expect to see me a lot here =D

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
  • Hey there! :D

PC is a great place. I hope you like it as much as I do. c: It's nice and comfy here.
    Also, good luck on your ROM hack.
    I hope for you to be active around here.
    See you around!~ :15:

Years
  • Thank you! I want to be very active herer =D

Though I'll probably only have much time this month, as I'm on vacations. In August my life will go crazy :S

But for now, here I am =D

Years
  • Hi Dialga111, my name's Hikari10 and I have been around a bit.

Great name.

I love Oshawott! He's cute.

Don't tell anyone what's written in this spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Hi Hikari, nice to meet you =) Nice name too, is it perhaps related to Lan Hikari from Megaman Battle Network?

Oshawott is amazing, I chose it in Black x3

and ok, your secret is safe with me xD

Back