• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    Hi, my name is Blue Rose. I'm new here to PC, and I'm here for two basic reasons; one to discuss about Pokemon and two to roleplay in (primarily) Pokemon-based roleplays. Now, of course I'm open to non-Pokemon roleplays, but since this is a Pokemon based community, that's what I'm primarily here for.

Um, a little bit about me...I've been a Pokemon fan for eleven years. My first official Pokemon game was Silver, but my favorite is probably Crystal. A favorite pokemon would be very difficult for me to choose, but I'm quite fond of Joltiks. They are painfully cute. Favorite generation would be Johto, least favorite would be Kanto. I give it kudos for being the original and starting point of the series, but design wise it's not my favorite.

Outside of pokemon, I enjoy a lot of games, anime, manga, crime shows (The Mentalist, CSI, CSI: Miami, Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU, etc), and the works. I believe I have a wide variety in taste of music, and even for the stuff I'm not so crazy about, there are a few exceptions that I like.

So yeah, looking forward to joining this community. For now, I'll be lurking in the shadows...but hopefully I can be more active.

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Blue Rose!
    Well, there are plenty of Roleplays, so I'm sure you'll find one you like in no time :3
    Yeah, I lurk a lot too, but if you ever wanna just chat and relax, the New User's Hangout is one of the best places, I've found. Everyone's really friendly there :3 My favorite generation is either Kanto or Johto, so we probably have differing opinions on that, but 'tis all good. xD It seems like whichever game people first get, that region tends to be their favorite ^.^

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Roleplaying? What a coincidence, I stalk the RP corner all day, haha. Here's some basics to get you started, in case you haven't gone here already

11 years? o: You must be devoted XD
    Looks like we have a lot in common, actually.

Anyways, I hope you like it here! The members are all very generous, and the community itself is big and friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask about them C:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Blue Rose and a huge welcome to the forums! You will definitely look for friends to talk to here, as we love Pokemon, just like you! Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want. Talk about the anime, the TCG, the games, or simply your favorite Pokemon.
    I see you're interested in roleplaying! Well, we do have a large Roleplay Corner here, and there are tons of RPs for you to join, or you can also create your own RP. :) Don't worry, we're a really good community, and you'll fit in juuust fine! :)Soo have a great time here, and have fun roleplaying, okay!
    We've got all sorts of fun stuff to do and a whole bunch of friendly people to meet so don't be afraid to get out and post~ Read the rules first before you jump in.If you need help with anything don't hesitate to PM/VM me.
    Have fun here and I'll see ya! :)

Back