• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
  • Hello everyone. I'm TacoMaster, and I'm uhh new. I'm a long time Pokemon fan, been playing since the beginning, and I recently got white version. I do digital art, and I'm really into music, specifically dubstep, metal, and vocaloid junk. I enjoy using commas in my writing. I like ponies. I play games, one of my favorites is minecraft (besides any and all Pokemon games, of course). I'm not very good at competitive battling, but I would like to get better.

Uhh, thats all, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm talking a lot about myself, but I'm hoping to find some people with similar interests. I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Your... user name... is amazing. XD I love it!

Not to mention your taste in music! I've been obsessed with Dubstep music for quite a while now, and Vocaloid is pretty awesome too. Not really a big fan of metal though. Oh, and don't worry, I'm somewhat of a comma-junkie myself. Nothing wrong with displaying all the pauses you would naturally make, right?

Aaaaaany who, welcome to PC and all that jazz. If you haven't yet, you should probably make sure you've perused the rules. Just a good first step when joinin' up any forum, really. That, and I get a nickel every time I reference the rules. ;D You didn't talk about yourself too much, by the way. It's your introduction - the more the better!

Enjoy yourself!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey TacoMaster and welcome to PC :)
    Well you've come to the right place when it comes to meeting friends that love Pokemon as much as you do! We talk about anything Pokemon as well, it could be either the games, the anime, the TCG, and so much more! So whatever you're interested in, we may have a discussion for that. ^_^
    Well, enjoy it here, which I know you will! I'm always around if you have any questions, and be sure to read them rules! Have fun and see ya! :)

Years
  • Hi,TacoMaster!Welcome to PC.PC is a very nice place, so don't be afraid... and get things going!Have fun around the forums... and I hope that I see you post around, too!Hopefully you'll be active around the forums~! I hope to see you again! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello everyone. I'm TacoMaster, and I'm uhh new. I'm a long time Pokemon fan, been playing since the beginning, and I recently got white version. I do digital art, and I'm really into music, specifically dubstep, metal, and vocaloid junk. I enjoy using commas in my writing. I like ponies. I play games, one of my favorites is minecraft (besides any and all Pokemon games, of course). I'm not very good at competitive battling, but I would like to get better.

Uhh, thats all, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm talking a lot about myself, but I'm hoping to find some people with similar interests. I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Welcome to PC, TM, huh? You seem to be a person really into music... wait, I think I just repeated what you said. :P lol. I love Pokémon games myself. Everything else? Kirby. Kirby Kirby Kirby all the way...

I think you'll learn to be a better competitive battler one way or another - plenty of people here should be able to give you a hand!

Have fun around the forums! (Do I end stuff with this? Ahahaha!)

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • You're definitely going to be great around here. A player from the beginning like you must be pretty knowledgable. You're gonna be like the new PC sage or something, aren't you? :)

Back