• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    The name is AresHuls.
    I am a pokemon fan since I got a copy of Pokemon blue, days after it was releashed.
    I have been reading the topics for some time now and I decided to join in.

Currently, i am doing a playthrough through pokemon platinum with weak pokemon and an all dark team in pokemon black.

I am hoping to meet more pokemon fans to discuss ideas and teams. If I come across an over 18 pokemon fan from the Netherlands, that might be usefull also.

I am a writer and I write about fights in deadliest warrior style. i am planning on including mewtwo in one of these matches and I may aks for tips on him here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello, and welcome aboard to PC! I was on the same board as you, but instead of blue I got red. Both, however, are really awesome games. ^_^

I'm glad you decided to join after reading what our members have to say here. Maybe you'll join in the discussion, maybe contribute! Out there, there's many to discuss, whether Pokemon-related or related to your interests. We're diverse, so you'll pretty much find anything. xD You'll be meeting other Pokemon fans that share the same interests as you. :D

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need any help! I'm always around. ^_^ See ya around, and have fun discussing! :D

Back