• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • I really like Pokemon, but I don't have any of the video games and I have only 2 Pokemon trading cards (simply because my mom won't let me buy trading cards.:() But I still hope that I can get more trading cards. Of the trading cards that I have, those are a tepig and a...(I don't remember.) But anyway I am 11 years old and I am a girl. I am a fan of Nintendo. And I also like Mario and Metroid and Legend of Zelda and Sonic. I am a big fan of animals and maybe that's why I like Pokemon. I got into Pokemon because of Brawl, and I like Animal Crossing. I will post heavily on the fanon section about my Pokemon ideas. My sister, Pichu02, will finish her welcome thread shortly as well and my brother plans to come on even though he isn't that into pokemon to "keep an eye on us".

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! You really seem like quite the Nintendo fan. You should try playing a Pokemon game on the computer if you have the chance, its really worth it since the games are so much fun :P Anyways hope you have fun on the forums.

Years
  • How do you play Pokemon games on the PC?

You can use an emulator and play any game boy game you want really. I can get one for you that works if you'd like since its a little tricky at first to get the hang of. If not you can try looking up online. Iv been playing game boy games on the computer for years and enjoyed it a lot.

Years
  • How system demanding are they? My computer... is... old. And weak... and lags on youtube videos...

ah... well it really depends on the game.. if you are going for a older game boy game and playing it on the lower qualities you should be fine.. (if i play my emulated games on my laptop i need to have nothing else running for it to work) but you'll never really know unless you try.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Actually, they're not as demanding as anticipated. Most emulators require little or no CPU necessary to play. If you're planning to play GBA or GB games, go on Google and search Visual Boy Advance.

Anyways, welcome! I saw your sister's welcome thread, and I'm expecting your brother's too. Anything from the site that got you three to sign up? It's nice to see three siblings sign up at the same time.

I know, I can understand from your brother's point of view. I have a 9-year-old sister, and she's not into Pokemon. When she gets older Imma get her into it. lmao.

Anyways, glad to see ya here and I'll welcome your sister in a bit! Be sure to read them rules & stuff, and ask me & Snivy questions via private message! ok? See ya around :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! And yup, most emulators are not that demanding, unless you want (almost) perfect emulation. Most emulators shouldn't be too hard on your PC, like Meganium90 has said (unless you're trying to emulate the DS, GameCube or Wii), so finding one should be worth it. :)

I guess I might end up welcoming other people that you also tagged along, huh? Brother and sister... XD Lots of people coming in at the same time!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    Guess I already registered...

Didn't recognize the place since it got a new skin, but I guess I already registered here to post a suggestion on the AshGray hack... and I'm not about to create another email address just so that I can have my username match up with my sisters... Anyway, expect me to be active wherever my sisters are, I'll help them along with whatever they need... starting with visual boy advanced. And... it works... Pokemon Leaf Green functions a optimal performance.

Last edited:
    Back