• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    I am the sister of another new user, Pikachu00. I have one Pokemon card and none of the games. Some of my favorite Pokemon are Furret,Minccino,Plusle,Minum,Tepig,Snivy,Pichu,Pikachu,Ivysaur,Lucario and Riolu. I started liking Pokemon when I got Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which has Pikachu in it. I am nine years old. I like Mario,Pikmin and Sonic. My brother plans to come on as Raichu98, even though he doesn't like Pokemon. I will be mostly active in the fanon section.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi and welcome! Very nice selection of favorite Pokemon. I'm sure you could guess mines a Pikachu :P anyways hope you have fun on the forums.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I *just* welcomed your older sister. So imma welcome you now, as promised. xD

Welcome, btw! I'm really excited that there's three siblings (and your brother included... if he comes on) signing up on the forums. Was there something that got you three to sign up?

You have a nice choice in Pokemon though. Furret, Snivy, Ivysaur and Lucario are nice Pokemon. :D

I actually have a 9-year-old sister myself, but she's not into Pokemon as myself. xD Hah, but it's pretty awesome that you're into it as much as your siblings! Anyways, I wish you the best here at PC, and I hope you have fun! ^_^ I'm always around for any help, as well as Snivy063. Sooo, have fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I am the sister of another new user, Pikachu00. I have one Pokemon card and none of the games. Some of my favorite Pokemon are Furret,Plusle,Minum,Tepig,Snivy,Pichu,Pikachu,Ivysaur,Lucario and Riolu. I started liking Pokemon when I got Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which has Pikachu in it. I am nine years old. I like Mario and Sonic. My brother plans to come on as Raichu98, even though he doesn't like pokemon. I will be mostly active in the fanon section.

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... Ah, seems like all three will be coming, huh? I guess you all are related to each other :) Just like the usernames!

Hmm... I wonder whether I'll be seeing more of you? If you have any questions, or need help, feel free to ask any staff member around here! They should be able to help from there. ^.^ Aaaaaaaaand I think you'll be going to post more, right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    The answer is...

Was there something that got you three to sign up?
    I just suggested it to them because I noticed that they had some nice ideas for Pokemon and thought that they should discuss them with other poke fans. Of course, they will need me to format anything they make into a readable format... do not expect good formatting from 11 and 9 yr olds, expect it from 13 year olds that have experience with forums and perfect their ideas anyway.

Back