• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2019
    Hello everybody! BlackHole is here! I think this forum is really cool,I love rom hacking and here there are lots of interesting and useful resources...! Well,I like music too,especially progressive rock (I think you know bands like Pink Floyd or Genesis :p ),and I play guitar and bass guitar :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Black Hole! You will definitely love it here, as we have a section for all things ROM Hacking! Visit the Emulation section of the forums where you can totally get started. (Wait, or have you started a project already? That's fine too! You can also show that off in that section too.

There are many sub-sections for you to check out, especially the resources members used to create their hack, and the help/tutorials that are really useful. A lot of the regulars there are really helpful, so take advantage of that. Not just helpful, we're really nice. :3

Another section I'd suggest is the Culture & Media forum, not only we're big on Pokemon and ROM Hacking, but some of us are also music/entertainment freaks. xD Brag about your favorite music there, you'd be surprised that you've met a few people that also like Pink Floyd. :D

Yeah, it's a large forum, alright... but Snivy and I are always around if you have any questions, ok! Just be sure to read the PC rules, FAQ, and more, and I shall see ya around, ok!~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello everybody! BlackHole is here! I think this forum is really cool,I love rom hacking and here there are lots of interesting and useful resources...! Well,I like music too,especially progressive rock (I think you know bands like Pink Floyd or Genesis :p ),and I play guitar and bass guitar :)

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think you'd probably like the resources and tutorials that PokéCommunity has. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask something. As for who you'll be asking... well, it depends. If it's just something more general, and not ROM-hacking specific, your best bet are the NU/W moderators, Meganium90 and Snivy063. xD Aaaaaaaaand try the Emulation moderators, or ROM Hacking ones, if you do run into problems with ROM Hacking, or something. Do give the rules of everything a read, though :)

Aaaaaaaaand maybe you could also check out the more general, relaxed forums, like Alternative Pokémon Discussions, or Other Chat... xD

I hope to see you again!

Back