• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • I'm a new user in this forum. As my avatar implies, I'm a big Red fan. Currently playing Pokemon black and the old blue.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I know someone who is a huuuge fan of Red. xD

Great to see ya here though! Oh, those days of playing Blue, right? I miss that game so much, especially with the game boy! xD Black & White is a great game, btw... I'm sure you will enjoy it. :D How far are you in the game?

You'd be best suited for both the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions, as well as the Current Pokemon Gaming Discussions. Both boards have sections for each of the games you have played. There's help threads, quick question threads, and discussions about the features. :D

I hope to see ya around though! I'm always around if you need any help, ok! See ya!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm a new user in this forum. As my avatar implies, I'm a big Red fan. Currently playing Pokemon black and the old blue.

Welcome to the forums, huh? I'm not much of a fan of Red these days, but I looooooooooove the new stuff that's coming right now. :) There's always something to do here, so give stuff a look, OK?

If you have any problems, feel free to ask any staff member. They have bold usernames! Like, Meganium90 or Snivy063.

Have fun!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wow, I'm quite surprised your old games are still working, mines are already broken since I was a kid back then and I really don't know how to keep everything well which resulted from it getting broken. I wish I could still buy one and recall all the memories that I made during those times but I couldn't find one anymore and my parents wouldn't let me order through the internet, so yeah. :3

Anyways, hey there and welcome aboard! So what brought you here over PC? I see that you're a Red fan? I'm a fan but I know someone who is obsessed with Red, you can visit Pokemon Clubs if you're interested into making a fan club just for Red where you could discuss all topics related to him and even submit fan arts, pixel works, etc. You can experience it all in Pokemon Clubs - it's moderated by my fellow friend, Alex she's really nice. I'm quite sure you two will get a long very well. :D

Black and White is an amazing game, I had the wrong first impression until I played the game and I actually got used to the whole Unova Pokemon and eventually got to love the starter, Snivy which is now my all-time favorite which I am sure that you can notice as it's my username! Head over the B&W section by the way if you need some guides, or basically you just want to discuss the game! It's just below this very section btw. :P

Okay so, have an awesome time here! Feel free to ask me, or my mod partner, Megan if you have any questions 'kaaay? We're really nice so don't be afraid! Make sure to get to read the rules as well if you still haven't done so, you don't want to get into any trouble. See you around sweetie~

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! I'm also a big fan of Red myself and still go on my Pokemon Crystal to face him with my team. :P I'm about to start platinum then after that go onto white. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself here, hope you find everything you need and hope to see you around! :)

Back