• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    I am Badge, and I have recently (sort of) gotten back into Pokemon.

My favorite Pokemon is Chansey if you haven't noticed.

I like to livestream me playing pokemon ROMs, and I recently started LeafGreen. After 2 days, (Not 2 days straight, lol) I have gone to the Pokemon League (lost) and have caught 2 legendary pokemon. I am familiar with forums, I am an active member on a site called XboxMB. (4,000+ posts.)

Livestream:
    I can't post links yet, but my Twitch TV account is "XMB_Badge".

Happy Gaming!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Chansey is a nice choice for a favourite Pokemon, it can be difficult to beat if used right. I enjoy watching people play video games as their usually entertaining in their own way, might check it out if i have time. You also seem to know your way around forums so no need for anything explained. But if you do have any questions at all about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they`ll help you. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    I am Badge, and I have recently (sort of) gotten back into Pokemon.

My favorite Pokemon is Chansey if you haven't noticed.

I like to livestream me playing pokemon ROMs, and I recently started LeafGreen. After 2 days, (Not 2 days straight, lol) I have gone to the Pokemon League (lost) and have caught 2 legendary pokemon. I am familiar with forums, I am an active member on a site called XboxMB. (4,000+ posts.)

Livestream:
    I can't post links yet, but my Twitch TV account is "XMB_Badge".

Happy Gaming!

Hi Badge, I'm surprised no one took your username yet.

I love Chansey, it's one of my faves of the Original 151 Pokemon.

It's awesome when used competitively, especially in the 5th Generation now that we have the Eviolite. Give Chansey an Eviolite in combination with a Bold Nature and it can be tough to take down.

I love the 5th Generation a lot, especially a lot of the new Pokemon.

What do you think of my signature and avatar? They look good, I usually change the theme around every 1-2 weeks. Currently, it's Yuuki Cross & Zero Kiryuu from Vampire Knight.

I recommend checking out the game-based sections to start with, there's one for every generation of games from R/B/Y right up to B/W!

We also have a Pokemon Clubs section, you should join some cos I'm a regular user of clubs.

Make sure you read the rules or contact any moderator (anyone with names like this)

- Hikari10, she loves helping new users.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hi Badge, I'm surprised no one took your username yet.

I love Chansey, it's one of my faves of the Original 151 Pokemon.

It's awesome when used competitively, especially in the 5th Generation now that we have the Eviolite. Give Chansey an Eviolite in combination with a Bold Nature and it can be tough to take down.

I love the 5th Generation a lot, especially a lot of the new Pokemon.

What do you think of my signature and avatar? They look good, I usually change the theme around every 1-2 weeks. Currently, it's Yuuki Cross & Zero Kiryuu from Vampire Knight.

I recommend checking out the game-based sections to start with, there's one for every generation of games from R/B/Y right up to B/W!

We also have a Pokemon Clubs section, you should join some cos I'm a regular user of clubs.

Make sure you read the rules or contact any moderator (anyone with names like this)

- Hikari10, she loves helping new users.

LOL, I totally forgot, it's not even due to Pokemon, it was a word originally used in the gamertag I got when I joined Xbox Live. I still use the name a lot.

Thanks to both of you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    welcome on. I am the new guy too. Hope will have good time here. Thank you for everyone here.

Back